Saturday 21 May 2011

Quick catchup on some things


Hello dear readers!
I apologize for not posting in a long time.
I have been spending a lot of time revising, learning all of my orals, and learning and practicing a speech. I am really scared about all of my orals and my speech, so I spend so much time on them.

Anyway, I will try my best to make time for blogging, but that may be hard because I have more exams coming up and I will have a limited amount of time to spend blogging, or on stardoll.
I am a human, and I do have exams, and so does Lauragreengirl. No one can blame us for not being online frequently!! :)

Anyway... let's catch up on stardoll...

There's a new store in starplaza (that I can see):


Look at the stores:





It's nice, it's summery, it's Rivera!!! :)
There are other stores, but as I cannot take a print screen of them because they are quite invisible to me, and I am afraid of using other blogs pictures (even with credit_) because they might have a go at me! :P


There's also a new PPQ collection :



I like it, but I don't like it... hrm... what do I mean! :P

Anyway, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment